Wednesday 29 August 2012

Meeting Marga


This blog is read all around the world. In some cases friends and family read it but in many other countries, such as Russia, where I have no acquaintances, how it is found and why it is read, I know not. 

Marga
However, it pleases me greatly to think that all over the world people are reading about the unassuming Alpine farming village I now call home – a home which is so different from where I spent most of my life, London.

It was a special pleasure this past week to meet for the first time a regular reader of EmbachTimes. Marga has lead a colourful life. She was born in east Germany, grew up in England, has lived in Hong Kong and now lives in rural France. Marga was visiting relatives in Austria and had expressed a wish to meet this blogger.

Embach welcomes all visitors and if you are coming this way, make a detour up the mountain to find us in this little paradise on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment